Vango Varkala II 420
We have in stock a brand new & boxed Vango Varkala II 420 Caravan Porch Awning.
As with any Vango awning it comes truly fully equipped and ready to go.
If you are interested in this please call us on 01622 859301 or come and visit our newly revamped Leisure Shop in Harrietsham.
WAS £800.00 - NOW ONLY £649.00!
Original Product Description:
The revised Varkala has landed! This Mark Two model has been improved for longevity and durable ability! Featuring Vango’s AirBeam Technology makes setting up camp hassle free compared to traditional pole awnings. The Varkala II 420 is a stylish, innovative and spacious caravan awning - the Varkala II 420 is comfortable at 420cm wide featuring a depth of 250cm! Suitable for short to medium breaks away, this is well suited for larger social groups and families, ideal to be used as additional storage and living area!
Now designed in a striking cloud grey finish colour, Vango have used their Sentinel Pro 420-Denier Double Ripstop Polyester fabric for superior strength and for long lasting usage! The canvas is made up of tiny squares offering additional strength; if a tear was to occur within the fabric, the tear will stop before reaching to the next square to isolate any further damage.
Inflation points have been moved to waist height of easier access and coupled with AirSpeed valves makes inflation time quicker than before; this allows you to purely focus on the enjoyment of your holiday rather than having to waste effort, time and energy to set-up base. The included dual action pump inflates the beams in matter of minutes; air is pushed through the pump both on the up and down strokes allowing you to conserve energy and to inflate the awning as efficiently as possible.
For those times you wish to sit back and watch the world go by, the Diamond Clear Windows have been designed to offer great light and visibility and are the perfect match with this awning! With elegant zip up curtains providing you with varying levels of opening, give to better comfort as the conditions change and providing you with full privacy when you settle in for the night. With full mesh and PVC covers on the side windows and doors allows you to air the awning on those warmer days and prevents those unwelcomed insects from upsetting your peace.
The new front doors maximise flexibility; they can be unzipped from the top, zipped and rolled to the side or even fully removed and for additional flexibility, there is an option to add in a bedroom and even hanging storage that uses pre-attached kador to fit snuggly to your caravan!
The foam pad fits snugly against the caravan to reduce draughts, and rear support poles are provided for an even snugger fit. Draught skirting and a wheel arch cover are also included to give you the ultimate comfort inside. The fully taped seams keep the weather out, and the awning features a 6000mm hydrostatic head to keep the rain out, and there's a PVC mud strip along the bottom to keep everything inside neat and dry.
- Awning Type: Caravan
- Material: Vango Sentinel Pro 420 Double Ripstop Polyester Fabric, 6000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Easy to inflate AirBeam structure, pole free pitching!
- Supplied with a dual action pump, with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve making it simple to get your AirBeam to the right pressure
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Side doors and curved front door can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Zipped Privacy Curtains, varying levels of opening, rolls their pocket leaving the windows clear
- Supplied foam pad to fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit to caravan
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- 2 Storm straps supplied that can be used on sides or front of awning
- Easy to use and adjust pegging system
- Guylines to front of awning for added stability (reflective on Vakarla models)
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility
- Loop at ends of Kador strips to aid threading of awning when attaching to van
- Easy access doors for those of limited mobility or wheelchair access
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance
- Height at front of awning giving maximum usable space and easy access
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- PVC draft-excluder strip included, plus wheel arch cover
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standards
- Flexi Door: can be fully or half open
- Conveniently positioned lantern hanging points
- Rock Pegs included
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners
- Reflective Guylines with Guyline Tidies
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Add in bedroom (optional)
- NEW AirSpeed Valve system and easy access positioning
- Pack Size: L80.0 x H42.0 x W45.0cm
- Weight: 29.15kg