Vango Braemar 400
We have in stock a brand new & boxed 2017 Model Vango Braemar 400 Caravan Porch Awning.
If you are interested in this please call us on 01622 859301 or come and visit our newly revamped Leisure Shop in Harrietsham.
WAS £700.00 - NOW ONLY £549.00!
Original Product Description:
The Braemar continues the AirBeam revolution that Vango started in 2011. Designed to be used as additional storage and living space the 400 enhances your presence at the campsite where space is minimal. The Braemar features the revolutionary AirBeam technology, which enables convenient and simple pitching thanks to the pole-free design! Designed to fit those caravans which sit between 236cm and 250cm tall, depth 250cm, width 400cm!
The luxurious Braemar has been produced from new Vango’s Sentinel Comfort 150-Denier Polyester fabric and well weighted to keep all nice and dry inside. With factory tapered seems and a Hydrostatic Head of 6000mm the Braemar is well suited to withstand in incremental conditions - offers a fully watertight seal, shielding you from adverse weather conditions! The roof will be supported by the included front and roofing bracing beams to prevent movement in the heavier winds.
From those times, where you wish to sit back and watch the world go by, Vango have updated the windows for great light and visibility as possible leaving your views unspoiled and the awning feeling bigger inside. The large Diamond Clear windows are perfectly paired with this awning! For privacy in the dying hours of the day the window feature elegantly designed zip up curtains that are simple and quick to use with varying levels of opening. The curtains simply roll into a pocket leaving the windows beautifully clear.
The side doors provide easy access into the caravan and saves treading through your awning when wearing muddy shoes and also ideal amongst cyclists, for storing bikes and having quick access. With mesh side windows with PVC covers, keeps the interior comfortable for longer periods of use and prevents those unwelcomed insects!
The Braemar is the full package: it includes a draught skirt, foam protective pads, support poles, wheel arch covers as well as stabilising bracer beams! The AirBeam technology allows quick and easy pitching taking the stress away from setting up camp compared to pole awning. With Vango’s New AirSpeed Valve system makes inflation and deflation even easier with new positioning, access, points!
- Awning Type: Caravan, fits between 236cm and 250cm tall
- Easy to inflate AirBeam structure, pole free pitching - strong and rigid awning structure!
- Supplied with a dual action pump
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Canvas Material: Vango Sentinel Comfort 150-Denier polyester fabric, 6000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Comes complete with a pair of detachable storm straps
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers
- Vango AirZone Ventilation to reduce levels of condensation
- Adjustable pegging points
- Rock Pegs Included - strong, durable and can be used on more varying terrain
- PVC draft-excluder strip included, plus wheel arch cover
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standards
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned
- NEW AirSpeed Valve system and easy access positioning
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
- Zipped Privacy Curtains, varying levels of opening
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H41.0 x W46.0cm
- Weight: 26.4kg